Design & Commissioning
With a different outlook on the industry, we start commissioning at the beginning of the project. Feeding ideas into the design so that errors, commission & mistakes are eliminated, so far as its practical before they happen. This ensures the end of a project concludes without signification issue. Water Engineering Services Ltd (WES) plan and documents a methodical route to being new equipment and schemes online to our clients’ specifications.
Design and Commissioning
Design & Commissioning Services
- CDM Co-ordination & Management
- Designing in line with DfMA Methodologies
- Electrical, Mechanical, ICA, Process and Structural
- Documentation (Design Risk Assessments & Commissioning plans)
- 2D & 3D CAD
- Conventional and intelligent motor control system design and electrical schematics
- Cable calculations
- Set up & Acceptance testing.
- LV/HV distribution system design
- Pump & Flow Calculations
- This is involves using, where necessary systems integrators for bespoke software and occasionally specialist sub-contractors to deliver our clients requirements.
Contact Water Engineering Services